Monday, September 24, 2012

Mission "HOME"

So getting this house was great for us, we love it here. Our landlord is AWESOME! The area we live in is safe and quiet. Our yard is HUGE! Everything is so much better than in the old house where we had a landlord who didn't give a ****, crooked walls, oven and stove that was older than I am, constant problems with noise (we lived across the street from a public park), bug problems...just a lot of BS.

So when I contacted our landlord now, I was little late, she had rented the house out, but...life wanted us to live here and the person who was supposed to move in could not and she gave us a call, here we were coming to see the house and before I stepped into the house I knew I wanted to live here.
I wanted something i feel good about, something that is good for Ruby to make memories in, to know the best hiding places and for us to live in love and harmony. Usually, looking at a house takes people 15 minutes- we spent about hour and a half in the house, looking around and talking to the landlord. And we got it. Super happy about it.

Our landlord is the nicest lady in the world. I love her so much, she is the kind of landlord I wish every renter would have. She is welcomed in our house anytime (and good part is, she love to come and see us too)

Anyway, we got the house. It's perfect but needs work to become a HOME. So I was talking to my dear Mister Hubby and decided to see can I decorate, buy furniture and make everything the way I like with a limited budget. I thought, well, we have a 1450 sq, ft house and limited amount of furniture so $1000 could be a good budget. Of course I am not going to do it all in once. To save money, everything will take little longer than for the people who want it (have the money) and get it.

So here is the list of things I want:
Dining room table and 4 chairs, china hutch and decor.
Organized kitchen and pantry
Gray colored living room with play area for Ruby
Drop dead gorgeous master bedroom that fits the baby.
Awesome master bathroom
Texas themed kids/guest bathroom
2nd bedroom for guest room/ kids (teens) room

And soooo many other things.
A good thing to know is that, furniture we own are: a coffee table, end table, few desks for your computers, a couch, mattress and few other things.
Nothing fancy... but Now I will make it sooooo fancy it's going to make me mad!

Welcome to AWESOMETOWN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment