Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sweet deal

The other day people next door to us had a garage sale. I went and bought about 20 bucks worth of stuff, knick-knacks I totally don't need, but what I want to talk about is the $1 sweet deal I got.

I bought a desk, i think its called a secretary or a roll top, anyways it's silly sweet. It does have a broken leg I need to doctor it up and it needs a face lift but that's what I love. Here is a picture of it.
broken leg on the side, but there is nothing liquid nails, few screws and a lot of willpower can't do. 
Inside 
I loooooooove it so much, I have no idea where to put it, but i will find a spot. I will keep you updated of her leg surgery and face lift.

Here is a picture of a desk and chair I got for Ruby. She is way too young for it, but the deal way way too good. They had it priced at $50 on a Saturday, $25 on a Sunday and they were ready to close up their garage sale, so I got this for 12 dollars. I love it.
I will probably make it little more girly for her. But I have time for that. BTW, the top comes off and you can turn it around and stand it up, there is a blackboard on the other side. And a drawer underneath.

Ou I love a good deal...


No comments:

Post a Comment