Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello there lady aka Blond turned to pink and blue ombre

So today is Halloween and I decided to do something too. Because I am sooo old fashioned now and wear a bun in my blond hair I decided to be a rebel and dye my hair pink and blue...with chalk!

So I raided the kids bedroom looking for the chalk we got the for last Christmas. Said and done, I had 2 big sticks of chalk, pink and blue. And now I have pink and blue hair, that looks pretty awesome. (I just hope it will come out too)

Here are the instructions:
1. Steal chalk from your kids.
2. Add about cup of warm water and let the chalk sit in it for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a knife and shave the chalk into the cup.
4. Take a small spoon and stir your cup of colored water like you are having 5 o'clock tea.
5. Go to the bathroom and put the colored water in your hair. I did the top first, then dipped my hair straight to the cup.
6. Splash around with colored water like you're 5.
7. Blow dry your hair.
8. Take pictures of yourself like you are a rockstar.
9. Clean up your bathroom (boooooo!!!) It comes off easy with soapy water.
10. The internet says your color should come off in washing, we'll see about that. (Will post an update on that)

Here are some selfloving pictures of my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment